Sunday, July 19, 2015

Godfathers Pizza

 I've wanted to visit a Godfather's Pizza for many years. When I lived in Moraine (1980-1986) there was a Godfather's in town. Then they disappeared from the Dayton area. I heard a year or so ago that there was again one near the Dayton Mall. When Tom visited yesterday, I suggested we eat there.


 We visited the Godfather's on Springboro Pike. The people were wonderful, the place was clean and neat and the pizza was unique and as wonderful as I remember it. Mom and I both have always thought their pizza had a slight hint of anise. We might be wrong but that's what we taste.


 Tom and I ordered the Veggie Pizza ...green peppers, onions, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.



 Yes, Tom, I am taking your picture again. Sit still, will you?


 Three TV's hang on the walls. They were showing a golf game.



 Godfather's is just south of Home Depot.




No comments:

Post a Comment