Sunday, September 8, 2019

Snickerdoodle Cookies

 After making Snickerdoodle muffins a few days ago I still had some of the ingredients handy and thought I shroud make the cookies. So, with a cloudy day and time on my hands I tackled this recipe.


 They're pretty straightforward. I made the batter and refrigerated it for half an hour so it'd be less sticky and then I portioned it out with a small ice cream scoop. That's much easier - and more uniform - that using spoons.


 I made the cookies a little larger and had to bake them 12 minutes. Just got 31.


 A non-stick cookie sheet is a real plus. The cinnamon and sugar melts and would really gum up a regular sheet. With this it washed clean instantly. Parchment paper would work as well.



  Here's the finished batch. Ready to eat!





No comments:

Post a Comment