Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Greetings

Happy Holidays to all of you blog readers. The poinsettia I've pictured below is sitting on the kitchen countertop by the large bay windows so that it gets enough light to keep blooming through the Christmas season.


Mom somehow manages to keep a poinsettia indefinitely. Next summer I'll see a few straggly blossoms on this very plant, I'll bet. We seem to buy them once and keep them forever. This plant, by the way, was purchased during Stockslager's open house a couple of weekends ago. $3.99! Now that's a good deal!
Anyway, you won't be getting a Christmas card from me for a couple of reasons: 1. I don't know many of my readers and 2. I don't send Christmas cards. But I send my well wishes just the same so let this be my card to you instead.