Friday, May 22, 2015

El Rancho Grande

 Bob, Sam and I usually meet at El Rancho Grande a couple of times each year and enjoy the fine Mexican food and a chance to enjoy each other's company for a couple of hours.


 We usually meet at the location at 2008 S. Alex Road in West Carrollton. It's on the way home from work for Bob and Sam lives in nearby Miamisburg.


 Nachos and two bowls of hot sauces ... that's a great way to kill the time waiting for our meals. The nachos are bottomless and the wait for our food is minimal.


 Bob and Sam always share a pitcher of margaritas. Some years back I started with a "taste" but soon graduated to a salt-rimmed glass (just one!) of my own. I don't like to drive after drinking more than one.

  Sam (l) and Bob

Me!


 I always order a bean burrito with re-fried beans and rice. Yes, a dangerous combination.
 A great time was had by all three of us. I came home stuffed and was in bed by 8:15 pm. I suppose it was the margarita.



No comments:

Post a Comment